Current jobs at AccommodationLondon:
Bi-lingual Checking in/Sales Person
- · Checking in guests into the hostel/dorm room/ studios and checking them out at the end of their stay/contract
- · Making sure the properties is always up to standard
- · Making sure guests are always happy with the service provided
- · Must speak English but preferable another European language either Spanish, Italian or French
- · Must have full Driving license
- · Great communication skills
- · Ability to work in a team environment
- · High standards for Customer Service
- · Must be willing to work over the weekends
If you think you’re the right candidate for this role and you want to work in a fast pace office then please send your CV and a message to email@example.com.
Marketing Sales Executive Assistant – Western European speakers!! URGENT!!! – IMMEDIATE START!!!
AccommodationLondon is looking for and Marketing Sales Executive Assistant. We are based close to Willesden Green Station, zone 2 – North-West London.
The Marketing Sales Executive Assistant must have relevant experience, excellent sales skills, accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
You will be educated to at least "A" level standard or equivalent, preferably with some further education in marketing or related studies. The ability / confidence to work on your own without supervision is essential.
· Must be immediately available
· Must speak English, and AT LEAST ONE WESTERN European Languages
· Must have full Driving license
· Great communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· High standards for Customer Service
· Must be willing to work over the weekends and late shifts
· Must be really organised and able to cope under pressure
· Quick learner
*Please just apply if you have FULL Driving license and also speaks AT LEAST TWO WESTERN EUROPEAN LANGUAGES – an extra language will be advantage
*Western European Languages required are: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian& French
Maintenance – Zone 2
• Carrying out general repairs and maintenance on residential properties to include:
• Odd Jobs – hanging pictures, assembling flat pack, changing light bulbs
• Carpentry – small carpentry works, adjusting doors, fitting locks, boxing in pipes
• Plumbing – repairing small leaks, dripping taps
• Installing – appliances
• Decorating – painting, fixing cracks in walls, replacing bathroom tiles
• Other – replacing toilet seats, tightening door handles, lifting and shifting, property clearance, garden clearance,
• Carrying out emergency call outs as required.
• Delivering a 5 Star customer experience.
• Organised with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• A good communicator with an understanding of great customer service.
• Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with clients and colleagues alike.
• A logical, problem solver with a flexible “can do” attitude.
• Thrives when working under pressure and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
• A good all rounder who takes pride in the quality of his/her work.
• Must have a full driving licence and must speak a good English
Please send your references with your CV
If you think you’re the right candidate for this role and you want to work in a fast pace office then please send your CV and a message to firstname.lastname@example.org